Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How it will work

Annually we will publish our "Bucket List", breaking it down eatery by eatery. In the meantime, we will post stories about places we are eating at. We will make fun sub-lists. Eventually we hope to add more cities to our "Bucket Society". Some of the restaurants, dives, food carts, and holes in the walls on the annual list may change yearly, so you must stay tuned for the release of "The List"! We expect our choices will invoke some controversy, well… whatever. If you feel there is some place that Al and I have not eaten at that warrants our consideration and exploration, by all means lets us know. Submit your own bucket list. Eventually we want to list to evolve into a Web series, with video and audio of our shenanigans.  

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea. Lately I haven't been eating out much since I'm so tired of my usual Bay Ridge spots and I never know where else to go. I look forward to hearing your recommendations.

    ReplyDelete